Waxing is a safe, economical and reliable way of removing body hair. Unlike shaving, a good wax can keep that unwanted body hair away for as long as 6 weeks. By adding waxing to your beauty regime, you will make your skin glow with radiance while feeling smooth, fresh and clean.
- Smooth and even skin. One of the best benefits of waxing is that your skin will feel smooth and even. When waxing, you not only remove unwanted hair—you also wax away any dry and dead skin cells in the process!
- No cuts or bruises. With waxing, you aren’t at risk to any cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars. This is good news, especially for those who have skin that is susceptible to discolouration due to even the slightest cut.
- Stubble free skin – waxing removes unwanted hair completely, from its roots. Shaving, on the other hand, often results in stubbles, leaving your skin feeling rough and abrasive.
- Irritation and allergies-free. There are minimal chemicals involved in the waxing process, so rarely does waxing cause any skin irritation or allergy.
- Slow hair re-growth. After waxing, the regrowth of your hair is very slow, often taking 4 to 6 weeks. As well, many say that they have found their hair to be finer, after the regrowth.
Before and after tips:
- Exfoliate the day before your appointment.
- Don’t apply body lotion on the day of your appointment.
- Use a deodorant without antiperspirant if you will be getting an underarm wax. The hair comes off easier.
- Avoid any hot treatments for 24 hours post-waxing (bath, sauna, steamer, tanning bed).
Ready for a wax?
Book your waxing service with me and be ready to take on the heat!
|Bikini and thigh||£20|
|Full leg with standard bikini||£30|
|Full leg with Brazilian bikini||£35|
|Lip and Chin||£10|
|Half leg, bikini and underarm||£30|
|Full leg and underarm||£35|
|Back wax (including shoulders)||£25|
|Back & chest wax||£40|
|Full chest and stomach||£25|
|Brow wax (full reshape)||£15|
|Brow tidy up||£10|